Changes to This Policy
How This Policy Applies
This Policy describes the information we collect from you, how we use that information and our legal basis for doing so. It also covers whether and how that information may be shared and your rights and choices regarding the information you provide to us. If you see a capitalized word, it’s defined in our Terms & Conditions.
What We Collect and Receive
In order for you to create an account on eroticrave.com and use our Services, we need to collect and process certain information. Depending on your use of the Services, that may include:
• Information you provide by completing forms on eroticrave.com — your name, email and postal addresses, telephone number, country of residence, login, and password details. We may ask for this information if you register as a user of the Services, subscribe to our newsletters, upload or submit content through eroticrave.com, or if you contact us;
• Information you provide for identity verification purposes when launching a project, including your legal name, business name and Tax ID for business entities, and date of birth. In some cases, our payment processor will request that you provide a secure upload of an identity document (such as your passport, driver’s license or other government-issued ID);
• Details of any requests or transactions you make through the Services. Nektar Digital Group LP partners with other companies (such as Stripe) for payment processing, and the payment information you submit is collected and used by them in accordance with their privacy policies. Nektar Digital Group LP doesn’t store your payment information apart from the last four digits of your credit card or bank account (as applicable), expiration date, and country, which we require for tax, government regulatory, and security purposes;
• Information about your activity on and interaction with eroticrave.com, including use of our mobile apps (such as your IP address, the type of device or browser you use, and your actions on the Site);
• Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem);
• Information that you submit on or to eroticrave.com in the form of comments, contributions to discussions, or messages to other users;
• The email address associated with your Facebook account, if you choose to sign up using your Facebook credentials. Nektar Digital Group will also request permission to access your name, profile picture, and friend list (these permissions are governed by Facebook’s privacy policies and can be managed through your Facebook privacy settings). We never post anything to your Facebook, Twitter, or other third-party accounts without your permission.
You may decline to provide us with your information. However, this will limit your ability to register for an account or use our Services. For example: Downloading free content requires you to sign up as a buyer. Submitting content for sale requires you to sign up as a contributor. You may review, change or remove your information through yourProfile settings.
How We Use This Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
• To keep your account secure and protect our Services (including to verify the identities of creators and prevent fraud and abuse);
• To enable us to provide you with our Services, and to improve and promote our Services;
• To create and administer your account, contact you, and customize your experience on eroticrave.com (for example, to show you content that we think may interest you based on your previous use); and
• To track and analyze use of the Services so that we can improve how eroticrave.com is performing and provide users with the best experience possible.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders .
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We don’t use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
European Union Users
Data protection law in Europe requires a “lawful basis” for collecting and retaining personal information from citizens or residents of the European Economic Area. Our lawful bases include:
– Performing the contract we have with you: In certain circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligation to deliver the Services, enable creators to establish and display their content (media files), and enable customers to find and make purchases to them.
– Legal compliance: Sometimes the law says we need to collect and use your data. For example, tax laws require us to retain records of purchases and payments made through our Services.
– Legitimate interests: This is a technical term in data protection law which essentially means we have a good and fair reason to use your data and we do so in ways which do not hurt your interests and rights. We sometimes require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way that might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and that does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests.
For example, we use identity, device, and location information to prevent fraud and abuse and to keep the Services secure. We may also send you promotional communications about our Services, subject to your right to control whether we do so.
We analyze how users interact with our Site so we can understand better what elements of the design are working well and which are not working so well. This allows us to improve and develop the quality of the online experience we offer all our users.
How this information is shared
Information that’s shared publicly
When you create an account, we create a basic profile page for you on brandscreens.com, containing your username, the date the account was created, and a list of content you have purchased or sold depending if you are a buyer or a seller. As a customer your profile is private. Your username appears with the comments you post and messages you send on brandscreens.com and, if your profile is set to public, people can click your username to view it. If you make your profile public, others will be able to see the following things:
– The account username you select, and the date the account was created;
– Any information you choose to add to your profile (like a picture, bio, or your location);
-Media you’ve uploaded (Contributors Only);
-Quantity of free and paid downloads (Contributors Only);
-Comments you’ve posted on brandscreens.com.
You can modify or delete certain information associated with your account (such as your username, profile image, biography and location) from your Profile settings, and you can change your privacy settings if you want to make your profile private or adjust the default settings.
Contributors are also asked to verify their identities before submitting content. Once this has been done, the creator’s Verified Name will be publicly displayed on their account profile and on any pages their media is featured.
Information that isn’t shared publicly
The following data will not be publicly displayed or revealed to other users:
– Any payment information you provide;
-Your password details;
-Your IP address;
-Your phone number;
-Your date of birth and other identity verification documentation (for creators);
-Private profile information, in accordance with your preferences;
-Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, or report a problem).
Information that’s shared with trusted third-party services
We may share your information with certain trusted third-party services to help us provide, improve, promote, or protect brandscreens.com Services (like when we partner with payment processors, or use services that help us manage our ads on other sites). When we share data with third-party services that support our delivery of the brandscreens.com Services, we require that they use your information only for the purposes we’ve authorized, and that they protect your personal information at least to the same standards we do. We may also share information that’s aggregated and anonymized in a way that it doesn’t directly identify you.
Information that’s shared with Erotic Rave Contributors
When you purchase content, the contributor will know the amount in euros you have purchased, the license type, and the resolution you have selected. Contributors never receive personally identifiable information, credit card details or other payment information.
Contact us if you receive a request for information that seems inappropriate or excessive by anyone claiming to be from eroticrave.com
Information that’s shared to protect EroticRave and comply with the law
We do reserve the right to disclose personal information when we believe that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or law enforcement, to prevent fraud or abuse, or to protect brandscreens.com legal rights, property, or the safety of Nektar Digital Group, its employees, users, or others. We take copyright and infringement of trademarks very seriously. Contributors agree to upload content that they have created or have the legal right to submit for commercial royalty free use.
Links to other websites and services
We will retain your information as long as your account is active, as necessary to provide you with the Services or as otherwise set forth in this Policy. We will also retain and use this information as necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy and to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and protect Nektar Digital Group LP’s legal rights.
We also collect and maintain aggregated, anonymized or pseudonymized information which we may retain indefinitely to protect the safety and security of our Site, improve our Services or comply with legal obligations.
Users residing in certain countries, including the EU, are afforded certain rights regarding their personal information. Except where an exception or exemption applies, these rights include the ability to access, correct, and request deletion of your personal information. While these rights are not applicable globally, all EroticRave users can manage their personal information, as further described below, in their Profile settings.
You can modify or delete the personal information you’ve provided to us, please log in and update your profile. You may also delete your account by contacting us directly through the verified email on record. We will contact you to verify your account and after you have passed the verification process your account will be deleted. We may retain certain information as required by law or as necessary for our legitimate business purposes.
Email and Mobile Notifications
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. We try to keep emails to a minimum and give you the ability to opt in and out to any marketing communications we send. By signing up to the site you agree to be enrolled in our email marketing campaign.
We will send you email relating to your transactions on brandscreens.com. You may also elect to receive certain marketing email communications, in accordance with your preferences, and from which you may opt out at any time. We’ll also send you service-related announcements when it’s necessary to do so.
We take security seriously, and the security of your personal data is important to us. We follow industry-standard practices to protect the data we collect and maintain. No method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, so EroticRave cannot guarantee its absolute security. Your account information is protected by a password, which you should choose carefully and keep secure. We encourage all users to enable two-factor authentication (in development) in Profile settings to further protect their account.
Data Protection Authority
Subject to applicable law, if you are a citizen or resident of the European Economic Area, you also have the right to (i) object to EroticRave’s use of your personal information and (ii) lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority or EroticRave’s lead supervisory authority in the European Union.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Last Updated On: 07.02. 2022